Comprehensive Terms and Conditions: NMB Bank LiteUp and Win 2020 Promotion
- The LiteUp and Win 2020 Promotion (“Promotion“) is available from 16 January 2020 to 15 March 2020 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period“). The Promotion is open to all eligible NMBLite Accountholders with new and old inactive/ dormant accounts. By participating in the Promotion, Eligible NMBLite accountholders agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- For the avoidance of doubt, an NMBLite account must be valid (i.e. must not be suspended, cancelled and/or terminated), in good standing, and conducted in a proper and satisfactory manner, as determined by the Bank in its sole and absolute discretion (and the Bank shall not be obliged to disclose its reason) from 16 January 2020 to 15 March 2020 (both dates inclusive) to be eligible for the Promotion.
- All NMBLite accountholders whose accounts are in good standing automatically participate in the Promotion by performing the following transactions:
- Cash and Electronic Deposits into an NMBLite Account
- Mobile Network Operator (MNO) wallet to bank or bank to wallet transfers
- NMB Mobile Banking payments
- NMBDirect / Internet Banking payments
- NMB Access Card Swipe transactions
Promotion Mechanics and Prizes
- To facilitate selection, verification and announcement of Winners, a fortnight cycle will be implemented. The cycle will start on Thursdays at 0001hrs ending on a second Wednesday at 0000hrs. Only transaction data generated during this period shall be eligible for a draw in that fortnight.
- Transaction data will be verified, after which a random draw of winners will be conducted and authenticated by Audit, Risk Management and Compliance Departments.
- There shall be 13 winners of ZWL500 deposited into their respective NMBLite accounts and 12 winners of ZWL500 worth of grocery hampers per fortnight.
- Cash Prizes will be credited to the winners NMBLite accounts. The details of the Prize amount will be reflected in the relevant Winning NMBLite account holders’ statement of account
- All winners shall be advised through phone calls, SMS and public media.
- Daily lucky draws of 10 X ZWL10 shall be conducted for New Mobile Banking Registrations at the Activations trucks.
- Grocery Hampers and Airtime Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- No payment or compensation whether in cash, credit or kind shall be made for any unclaimed, uncollected, lost, misplaced or stolen Prize.
- The Bank reserves the right to replace or substitute any Prizes with any item of equivalent or similar value, without prior notice or reason (and the Bank shall not be obliged to disclose its reason).
- The Bank reserves the right to determine at its sole and absolute discretion all matters arising out of or in connection with the Promotion. The Bank’s determination of all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and conclusive.
- The Bank reserves the right to vary, modify, revise, add or delete any of these terms and conditions, modify or withdraw the Promotion at any time without prior notice or reason including terminating, shortening, extending or withdrawing the Promotion and/or substituting the Prize with any other item (which may or may not be of equivalent or similar value), without prior notice or reason.
- Without prejudice to clause 10, in the event the Bank has determined (in the Bank’s sole and absolute discretion) that an Eligible NMBLite accountholder is not eligible to receive the Prize(s) or to participate in the Promotion or has irregularly or wrongly redeemed the Prize(s), or where the Bank has knowledge of subsequent events which would mean that the Eligible Accountholder would not have been entitled to redeem the Prize(s) (including but not limited to where the charges used to meet the relevant minimum spend(s) were reversed or refunded), the Bank reserves the right to claw back the Prize(s) or to deduct its value (or such other amount as it deems fit) from the Eligible accountholder’s account(s) with the Bank.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Promotion Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these Promotion Terms and Conditions shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
- Please read these terms and conditions together with our other customer terms and any other product terms that may be applicable in conjunction with the Promotion (collectively “Other Terms“). In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and the Other Terms, these terms prevail only to the extent of such inconsistency.
**All information is correct at the time of publication.