To open a corporate account, we require the following:
- Proof of residence of director’s i.e. Utility bill not more than 3 months old. e.g. ZESA, TelOne or Municipality bill
- Copy of national I.D, driver’s licence or valid passport of Directors
- 2 passport size photos for the directors
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- 3 month's bank statement if banked elsewhere
Corporate account holders also enjoy all of the following services:
- Free enrolment for SMS Alerts which are billed monthly.
- Free enrolment for e-Statements which can be received daily, weekly or monthly on customers email at no extra charge
- Free enrolment for Internet Banking (specific transaction fees will apply)
Our minimum initial deposit is $100, and this account can be opened from any one of our branches nearest to you.
Download the account opening form here.