• Copy of ID (No paper IDs)
  • 2 Passport size photos
  • Proof of Residence ( ZESA/ Council Bill/ TelOne Bill) Bill should be not more than 3 months old. If the utility bill is not in the applicant’s name, the client must also attach an Affidavit commissioned by Police or Commissioner of Oaths. If the area is still new and bills are not yet in place, applicant must attach a recent Letter from Cooperative or Land developer with the developer’s stamp.
  • Valid Business licence in the applicant’s name or Proof of Trading like two (2 ) receipts from Stock Suppliers. Licences can be Council licences/ Vendors licences / Cross boarders licences, Trade bodies licences. If applicant does not have a valid business licence, he must attach proof of trade like 2 receipts / invoices from suppliers

For more information on our current charges kindly follow this link