The NMB Diaspora Mortgage facility is meant for Zimbabweans living in the diaspora. The requirements are as follows :
• Certified copies of the national ID, residence and work permit.
• An affidavit signed by a notary public confirming identity, residence and work status.
• Letter from the employer confirming salary, retirement age and contract of employment.
• Payslips for three consecutive months.
• Six months bank statement from the Bank into which salary is paid.
• Letter from the Bank confirming the authenticity of the statements.
• Must operate an account with NMB Bank which shall be used for repayments.
• Special power of attorney for the person signing the documents on your behalf
• Unlimited guarantee by the appointed power of attorney.
• Report from the main credit reference bureau in the country of residence.
Contact our Mortgages Department for more information on firstname.lastname@example.orgFor current information on charges please follow the link below.https://nmbz.co.zw/business-conditions/